Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pretty sure I forgot even how to post a blog it has been so long since I have last.

Well, we are now a family of 5! Adam posted some pics of new little Andrew already. We aren't sure of what we will be calling him yet. I know, that's sad. We first picked Andrew with the intent of calling him Drew. Then we kept calling him Andrew before he was born. We talked about Andy. I really love Andy. But Andy doesn't seem to flow. Evelyn introduces him as Andy to people but calls him Andrew at home. Levi just drools a lot, but I guess he says Andrew, but mostly just drools. When I talk to him I say Drew and Andrew but when I talk about him, it's Andrew. Adam mostly say's Drew, but sometimes Andrew. I still really like Andy. But again, it just never comes out. So... we have an adorable baby "to be named later."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry a/b the name thing. The little guy will respond to various names, probably. We first called Ainsley "Brooke" (her middle name), then Ainsley; Chuck calls her "Ainsley Brooke". She gets called Carsyn sometimes too. So, whether it's Andrew, Andy, Drew, Levi or Evelyn, you will get an answer.